- Jake got a job at Target after a long anti-job phase... Well really it was a 'better than that' phase.
- I changed my name. I had to get through the cruise/honeymoon on my old last name because of my passport.
- Jake's grandpa passed away.
- The day after that, I turned 23.
- Jake got his job at the urgent care.
- a whole lotta notta.
- I auditioned for Glee (yikes).
- Jake and I began our affair with The Office.
April, May, June:
- See February
- Summer show: Oliver!!
- Stopped using my hair dryer.
- Jake got a deployment date
- Interview at BalletMet
- TOB pregnancy.
- Started car shopping on a weekly basis.
- Purchased- in full- my car.
- TOB lost their baby.
- Jake left for 3 weeks of training. I was pretty good about it.
- MIL got engaged.
- Big Sis announced pregnancy!!!
- SIL announced pregnancy!!!
- Boy's deployment got cancelled.
- MIL got married.
- Brought Maverick home.
- Jake got a new deployment date.
- I wrote my last academic paper.
- Jake got the new job at OSU.
- Our 1 year anniversary
- I 'graduated'.
- I sang in the Messiah.
- Maverick got sick and we had to put him down.
It was a year.... That's about all that I can say about it. It's not one I'm ashamed of or proud of.