Home Home Home

December 31, 2010

Day 30 – a dream for the future beyond the next year

My dream beyond the next year...

Other than 4 kids, med school and the happiest life imaginable?

A studio.

It's something I've wanted for a long time. I want a place for young adults like myself to express themselves. I want the oppertunity for an outlet for art. I want to allow my sister to teach dance on her own terms. I want to be my own boss. I want to work someplace where I wont be tied down to specific hours or rules. I want to bring my pets to work. I want to be the supporter of artists.

art
dance
music
theatre
recording
tumbling


I want my place to have it all...
I want to be surrounded by people like me. Who live for art in any way, shape, or form. I want to work with people who enjoy their job.

No comments: