Home Home Home

December 18, 2010

Day 15: Your dream house

I'm lucky enough that my dream house is a family goal. Jake wants to get the chance later in life to build a house.

For the exterior, give me the French architectural style any day... I adore the different levels and shapes that are used in some of the designs. Yay bay windows and arched entryways.

Some examples of exteriors I love.

Since I plan on having 4 kids, here are the requirements of the house...

Upstairs:
Master bedroom (w/fireplace)
Master bath (w/ walk in closet)
4-5 bedrooms (one guest room/small office)
2-3 bathrooms
Downstairs:
Great room (family/dining room, w/fireplace)
kitchen
laundry room
den/office/library
living room

basement:
game/movie room
workout room/area

Plus the big back yard and 2 car garage.



I can't wait for Jake to become a doctor.....

No comments: