Home Home Home

December 15, 2010

Anniversary Present

So I just realized that I forgot to tell you how my anniversary went.

Due to Jake's dad planning his thanksgiving dinner on our anniversary Jake and I exchanged gifts early. About the Monday before, actually. But the night before we decided to go to a restaurant we've never been to before. We went to Spaghetti's. I know, classy, right? but it was amazing and sooooo yummy.

Then Saturday morning we got ready to go to Jake's grandma's in our OSU garb to watch the OSU/ MI game. I wasn't as interested so I took my school work so I could work on finals and papers and such... We quickly ate a piece of our frozen cake before we left and washed it down with a generous glass of milk. it was pretty gross....

The rest of the day was spent awkwardly at his grandma's (she wasn't there, she was at the football game) watching date night, eating dried out turkey and having to smell baked oysters. It was lovely...


Presents:
I got him a new game... Halo, I think. I don't really know because I let him pick it out.

He got me a NOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah buddy!

I love it even though I have yet to download a book I really want to read. All of the free nookbooks are trashy romance novels or sneak peaks into books that really cost $10 to download... Or classics like Dracula, little women and stuff like that..

But I'm excited to get money for it this Christmas... hopefully.

2 comments:

J-Bird said...

You got a Nook! I got a Nook!!!! (technically, I got one for Christmas but I am still super stoked) We can share books and all kinds of fun stuff. Let me know if you think its better than the Kindle would've been.

And baked oysters? Really? Ewah!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

A nook! Fun! I'm still debating on that and the Kindle. And since won't be buying either anytime soon, I have plenty of time to decide. You have to post back later how you like it!