Home Home Home

November 21, 2010

Day 3: Favorite TV program

This is kinda easy... But a little tricky as well.

First gut instinct says to shout Glee from the top of the roof tops. Oh the music!

But after thinking about it I am looking at the history of the shows I have watched throughout the years. There are only 3 shows that I have watched every year it has aired (this doesn't count the shows that are still in their honeymoon phase)... But only 1 show I find myself owning (or in the process of owning all the seasons) and watching when I feel sick or bored...

Will and Grace

I was introduced to the show in a round about way. I didn't watch it from beginning to end. I actually only own seasons 1-3... But let me tell you how many times I've had marathons...

I love the show because it's completely absurd and wonderful.

And for such a long time I felt like I was Grace...

I loved that it was one of the first to embrace Homosexuality rather than ignore it. I loved that the female lead was a Jew, flat chested and had insanely curly hair. I loved the theme that friends are there for you...

Will and Grace was my 'Friends'. You go ahead and watch joey, chandler and the rest of the gang in reruns... I'm perfectly content watching Will, Grace, Jack and Karen on my season DVD's.

No comments: