Home Home Home

October 7, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Today I'm thankful for

Books- I've read 6 in the past week... I love reading. It gives me 'me' time.
My husband- He's amazing and the most understanding man I know. He accepts me just the way that I am and isn't afraid to call me out on my bullpoopie.
Water- I actually like drinking water now.... If you would have told me that last year I would have laughed... Right in your face.
Toilets- It's an invention I think everyone should be thankful for every once in a while... I can't even imagine still having things like chamberpots, out houses, or something like the good old outdoors.... Ewwwwie.
Phones- Yep these too.
Classes getting cancelled- give me a hallelujah and an amen!!!
Weddings- they bring people together. mend hurts and just plain old make you feel good.
Family- same as above... Plus they have to love you.... It's in the job title.
Animals- If only I had the balls to go through vet school.....

No comments: