Home Home Home

September 7, 2010

Echni-What?

Yeah.

Jake's sleeping arrangement durring training was less than ideal. They placed his cot right next to the air conditioner. Needless to say he was blasted with 50* air every night for a while...

Kissing someone who has had a cold for the past 2 weeks was a bad idea.

I'm downing herbal fix-it teas like it's my job.

Along with decongestants and non-drowsey cold/flu stuff... (all that I know is they're orange)

I'm not feeling so hot....

But hopefully some news about the puppy situation this week will help things out... Prayers are still needed.

Jake's praying for me to be happy either way.

I know it wont be the end of my world if things dont work out... But I'm praying that the apartment owner has an open mind... and wants to make money off of all of us wanting little yippie dogs.

Mucho love, My Loves

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

So sad we're both sick! Hoping you heal quick!