Home Home Home

August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


Well it's been a while. This week has been a hectic one. But I'm pleased to say that after tomorrow I only have 2 weeks left in the quarter. It's an amazing fact... Be fascinated.


Today I'm thankful for


  • Dad's who don't mind going car shopping 1000000 times because I'm too damn picky.
  • Husbands who don't yell when I say no to a almost perfectly fine car in our price range because I don't like that it's so red it looks orange... Yeah... OK so instead of yelling he just didn't talk to me for the rest of the night... It's a good thing I later found out that he wasn't talking to me because he thought I wasn't talking to him when really I was giving him his space to be angry...
  • For camp days that allow me to skip class with and excused absence.
  • 4 freaking 30.


Peace!


No comments: