Home Home Home

August 24, 2010

Lonely, I'm So Lonely.

Jake is gone for his anual training...

Today is day 6 out of17.

I'm actually doing kinda OK.

I think my finals for the quarter are a good distraction. I have an 8 page paper to write as well as my Physiology final to study for. I dont know what I'm going to do after tomorrow once those are over with... clean I guess.

I'm trying to decide if I want a friend to come and stay with me or not. I am thinking that since I'm doing really Ok I might skip it and just keep on keepin' on. I'm almost starting to like being a loner. I feel like a big girl, able to escape to my own little world when everything else is crazy.

I just hope the contentment carries over into the days when I'm bored out of my mind with no school work do occupy my time... Well, no school work to think about while I do other things. (I'm being realistic here).

How have my Loves been while I was away? Did I miss anything exciting in your lives? (it's exhausting going through the past 2-3 weeks of posts to catch up, but I will eventually)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

We are going to start doing house stuff soon. Your more then welcome to come over and help at any point. :) Love!!!