Home Home Home

July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


Today I'm thankful for

Interviews - I have one for my internship with BalletMet. Hopfully things go well and I can start planning my final quarter of school.

Jake - he's still letting me get a puppy even though he is deploying. Just so long as once he comes back, asuming that I dont go crazy with all our money (designer duds here I come.... NOT)... Once he gets home after the deployment we're going to look into purchasing our first home.... Then once we get into that (or just a place with a yard) Jake is allowed to get a big Greyhound. (and name it whatever he wants) Yay for some plan of action and a possiable puppy.

Plans - They give you something to look forward to... A light at the end of the tunnel.


Calm - things are starting to calm down and that is something to be very thankful for.




P.s. Prayers are needed for Twin and TOB. They just got bloodwork back and her betas are showing that she is either having multiples or her body is not liking the baby. Either will be hard. but in different ways. Thanks

No comments: