Home Home Home

June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm always so thankful for the things in my life. I know that I have so much to be thankful for.




  • Falling asleep with Hubs unintentionally - Who cares if it was late and we were vegging out watching Mythbusters.


  • Advil - right now it's my number 1 due to pressure headaches. thank you rain that's coming today.

  • Hand Lotion - The MK kind called 'Hydration Lotion' is the most amazing lotion I've ever had. It's a larger bottle, perfect for desk use and I only have to apply it once.... Yay for 10 hour hydration and the silkiest hands ever minus the overwhelming and obnoxious smell that comes with scented lotions.

  • Cereal you can eat out of the box at work - Yay Quaker oatmeal squares!

  • The quest for healthy hair - here I come sulfate and dimethicone free hair care with a little added protein!

  • The Gym - I never thought I'd be one to say this but man I really do like having a gym membership so I can go run away my stress. I love it when my legs ache the next day... or even 2 days after.

No comments: