Home Home Home

June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Well since I skipped some weeks of TT I'll make up for it for posting a million things I'm thankful for.



  • Hubs. He's so sweet and lets me do pretty much what I want.... I'm the one that lets the conscience rule the day.

  • Family. they're so awesome. and understanding... And they let you vent frustration without repercussions.

  • Blog Loves who stick with me through think and (the recently obviously) thin. Keep reading and commenting Loves. Let me know you missed me!!! lol


  • School being out for the week. Summer classes start on Monday.


  • Free Fridays. I'm possible not even going to be working on Fridays anymore! score!

  • Working Cars.... OK so mine isn't quite working yet.. But it might be my the end of July! And that is exciting.

  • Su Doku... It's a great time waster.

  • Naps. They're the best...

  • Pay Days!

  • Not Moving. (I'll post about this later)

  • Glasses... I think they're saving my life a day at a time... OK maybe just my eyes.

  • And PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what this summer brings!

1 comment:

Brie said...

Pay days are definitely awesome!