Home Home Home

June 25, 2010

Pandora Love Cont.

Since this Pandora Post a while ago my bracelet has grown. Here is an update on my charms! (I know, you care soo much.... But deal with it. lol. Tough love my Loves!)

I recieved the Suitcase from Jake's mom to symbolize all the traveling I was doing to San Antonio and DC when Jake was in AIT.Jake's mom gave me the wedding cake as a wedding present the day of the wedding! Jake let me but this little one on our cruise. It has an anchor, a cross and a heart. I think it's adorable!MIL gave me the christmas tree to represent our first christmas together!Then SIL gave me the girraffe for my birthday. (it's my favorite animal!)
So that is what I have on my bracelet in addition to my previous charms. Yay!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute. My SIL has a bracelet that I love.