Home Home Home

June 16, 2010

I Don't Have Many Friends

It's a statement.... A fact of my life that has always been true.

With me, it's hard to trust women. (no offense Loves) There always seems to be a hidden agenda... Or an annoyance that I can't get over. And it seems as if girls don't like spending quality time together... Once again, there is always a hidden agenda.

The very few women I've stayed friends with (or reconnected with) since high school are very few and far in between. And we all have lives.

Plus I refuse to spend 'quality' time at a bar.... I'm sorry I don't like going to bars to watch sports on TV (eww) or watch other people get drunk... It's not quite so much fun for me... I'll drink at home for a hell of a lot cheaper, thank you very much.

So I just felt compelled to share that information with you.....

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I totally feel ya! I hate drama and do not want anything to do with other ladies who are like that. I'm also not all up in the bar scene! Sometimes I feel old..but that's okay. I'm getting up there!