Home Home Home

May 6, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Why is it that when I was more involved and more often busy than not that I was sweet at posting... But now when my life is calming down and beginning to seem normal that I'm unable to post more than 2 days in a row? Cruious.



Today I'm thankful for:


  • Husbands that understand and can tell the difference between me yelling at him and when I'm pissed at someone else.

  • Cat food feeders. No more head-butts at 2:45am forcign me to get out of bed and scoop out food for my little fiend.

  • Golden Oreos.

  • Glee.

  • Getting mad deals for gym memberships. They mess up and we reep the rewards... Literally.

  • Scheduling the remainder of my classes so I can Graduate!!!!


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Graduation here you come! I bet it feels great to be so close.