Home Home Home

May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

It was an interesting one.

I saw Ironman 2 with hubs and Big Sis's hubs. It was fun and I actually liked it quite a bit. I'm also one of those girls who enjoys action movies.... expecially if they're comic book related.

Jake had to work so I borrowed Sis's car while she went with Momma-Mia to Kentucky for a dance competition.

I miss having a car.
have I told you that mine is dead....

So dead that we're contemplating if it's actually worth it to fix the dang thing.

I've been driven around for the past year since it smoked it's way into the driveway a year ago.

Did I mention that Hub's stickshift scares the drap out of me?

Anywho..... So yes. I got SO much done while Jake was at work and I had a car.... My bank account is not very happy with me. Too bad it can't complain because everything was essential... and necessary... Except for the $3 movies I bought.... What it was sunset boulevard and That's Entertainment... Give me a break here..... And they were only $3.

Sunday Jake worked again and I spent the day with my family. It was pretty nice. We ran all around. Then Jake came and watched us eat (he doesn't like alfredo sauce) and we hung out for a little bit then shipped off to SIL's house to see the momma-in-law. It was a fun weekend.

I hope everyone's was equally enjoyable!

No comments: