Home Home Home

May 26, 2010

Life is happening.

yeah it's the week before finals again. I can't believe I only have two of these weeks left in my life... Unfortunately my vocal coach told me that things never change. haha. Awesome Phil.
So here I am thinking about cranking out a 5 page paper on *puke* Jackie Robinson, Mohammad Ali and Jack Johnson..... Baseball.... and politics???

Have I told you lately that I don't really like sports? I appreciate these boys and what they did for integration and black rights in sport...... But I really don't like athletes (the idea of their overpaid salaries) or the games that they play... Unless they are related to me or I love them lots.

I think it's due to the fact that I never played sports... Never. Not even youth soccer. I was a dance only girl. I never really participated in sports full out in class because why should I push myself for a game in class... (this is probably where my totally disregard for school came from.... as well as kickball.)

It drives Jake crazy that I'm not competitive... he never lets me on his team.... But then again this is a guy who was playing Put Put with his family when he was about 12-13 and missed the hole and threw, yes threw, his club.... Needless to say he was banned for the summer....

Such is my life. Needless to say I'm not letting him on my team either.

Wish me luck. I'm going to need it to crank out 5 pages in 2 days.... and total disconnection from the topic... it's gonna be hell.

No comments: