Home Home Home

May 14, 2010

How?

How do you help someone who you care about when you have absolutely no answers for them?

How can one person feel so helpless? It's frusterating. Especially with the situation.

But God created us with free will, right?

So hopefully God can help guide the situation in the direction as HE sees fit. It's just hard.... Waiting for the 'Ah-ha' moment from him.... If it even comes. Sometimes His way is more subtle than we want. But trusting in him is what's important. We, as His children, can only do so much....

I'm still going to try to help and be there.... But I just hope that it's enough.

Psalms 9:18But the needy will not always be forgotten, nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.

Psalms 31:24Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.

Psalms 33:18But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,

Psalms 39:7"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you.

Psalms 43:5Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

Psalms 71:5For you have been my hope, O Sovereign LORD, my confidence since my youth.

1 Corinthians 13:13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Ephesians 1:18I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints,

Hebrews 11:1Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

sometimes when you don't have the words to help them all you can do is be there physically for them. Just you showing up can mean so much. hang in there.