Home Home Home

April 20, 2010

Glee Update... Again

Tonight is the night.....
Tonight I'm sitting myself down in front of my web cam and recording my song and bio for Glee. It'll be up by tomorrow morning. I'm not quite sure how I'll work it out but I'll let you all know right away so you can go 'gold star' it.


I've procrastinated on it just because I wanted to make sure I was doing it for me. Plus I went and watched some of the videos and I was intimidated, not gonna lie. But I'm just gonna go for it and get it over and done with.


Tune in tonight for another post. hopefully I'll have a link to the video so you can watch it. Otherwise you'll have to shuffle through all the entries to find mine.


Some encouraging words would be awesome. (I'm feeling kinda apathetic right now. lol)

1 comment:

Brie said...

Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great!