Home Home Home

April 12, 2010

G-Morning Monday....

Yeah I'm a slacker. It's was a rough week last week.

Monday I was peachy keen jelly bean. everything was great. I was ready to tackle the week....


Then Tuesday kicked my ass. Not only was it my womanly time (how wimpy does that sound.... why do men get things like 'ROID RAGE' and we get period.... stupid.) But I also spent the whole day trying not to vom on every person I saw. I don't know what was wrong with me.

No I'm not prego.


But I was so whipped out that I fell asleep at like 7:30 after I got back from voice lesson. (yeah I'm obsessed enough to actually go when I felt like shit.... but I did good so who cares. lol)


So the rest of the week was an echo of that where I was in bed by 8. careful about what I ate so that I didn't die.



Lets just say Volleyball class was not fun this week.... being sick, cramping and totally not into actually caring about a competition in a class that's worth 1-2 credit hours. yeah freaking right... Then to top it all off on the one of 3 times that I got to serve (meaning that people actually let me hit the damn ball.... come on I'm not totally inept at sports) I go ahead and bruise my thumb... yeah... it was a sweet serve though.
So yeah. not being able to bend my thumb was totally awesome.



Needless to say. I'm a big baby.


So today I'm going to try to get caught up and get everything out and updated and fabulous.

No comments: