Home Home Home

March 11, 2010

My Obsession

I'm too a.d.d to post something for real right now.


So therefore....


Reasoning for not posting yesterday... inability to finish draft of post detailing my MIL having my pictures... We're going to figure all that out soon.


Today. You get thankful Thursday... and that's it.




Today I'm thankful for:

  • HUBS! He's so sweet.
  • Grocery shopping.... now it doesn't just look like we live at our apt. we eat there also
  • Family... The best.
  • Sunglasses! yeah I've worn mine twice this week!!!!
  • SUNSHINE! Yay Spring!
  • pups that have cones on them. I think it's hilarious. poor Torie-bell
  • heels that feel better than brand new flats. You've saved my life.
  • Mascara
  • Good acting.... looks like the twilight cast is movin' on up!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dew said...

I'm so happy you still use my button! Thank you!

Nikki said...

I am so excited about all the sunshine we've been having as well. It's about time...I feel like this winter we didn't even get any blinding winter sun