Home Home Home

March 1, 2010

MK Product Review: Timewise Even Complexion Mask

Today's product:

Timewise Even Complexion Mask, 3 oz, $20


Product description:


This mask delivers instant brightening benefits so skin looks immediately more radiant and refreshed. This gentle, soothing formula leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, two especially important benefits during those times when your skin needs a little extra hydration. Formulated with the patent-pending MelaCEP Brightening Complex, this botanical-infused mask is the perfect solution for tired, dull skin that needs a burst of radiance.


My Opinion:

I've been using this mask for a short time, and while I haven't experienced the whole burst of radiance, I have noticed that my dark spots from previous breakouts are getting a little lighter. I'm going to continue to use it and see where it gets me after I've been using it for a while. (I'm a firm believer in using a product for longer than a month before tossing it... That's how long the skin renewal cycle is anyway, so it makes sense.)


I'm really excited about this mask because when you put it on it's really creamy. and it either never dries... or when it does dries it never pulls the dry, caked, cracking face act that other masks have for me. And it's true that when you take it off your face is so moisturized. I was amazed the first time I used it and couldn't stop touching my face. It was so soft and smooth, all due to the moisturizing aspect of the mask, when I was used to feeling like my face needed a drink after masks.


True thoughts, Loves!



If your interested in this product check out my website. Free shipping!

2 comments:

Brook said...

the even complexion mask really irritated my eyes and made them burn really bad i started crying because it hurt so bad i had to wash it of right away i havent used it since

kimchi4u said...

My eyes burn too. It hurts most when applying like some chemical burn vapor. That's not normal with Mary Kay products.