Home Home Home

March 22, 2010

March 20th Was Supposed to be WHAT?!

So much to my surprise the past week has been filled with people reminding me that my original wedding date was coming up.

A call from the Big Sis, a reminder from SIL, a examining eye from the MIL... and much relief felt from hubs and myself.

I can't even imagine what life would have been like for the past 4 months if we hadn't changed our date. Crowded... Big sis and her hubs B would have been S.O.L and not impressed. I probably would have not done as well as i did in class... Which isn't saying much.

I am SO thankful that things have gone the way that they have.

So to commemorate the non-event... I'll start from this week on doing wedding Wednesdays. they'll be short and sweet and picture filled. I'm not going to put every picture up.

I hope you all had an awesome weekend.

No comments: