Home Home Home

March 8, 2010

I Forgot/Something New

OK so I forgot about a Monday review of something MK... It's not because I've run out of things that I actually use that I love. It's because I had to write a paper....Again... And I waited till the last moment....

Typical.

So today I'm giving you a free pass.

Instead I'll let you in on something that has been going on for quite some time.

Jake and I are.....

Catching up on 'The Office' so we can be true fans of the show!

YEAH! That's right we are trying to be officers.... Office watchers. I don't know what they're called but we're one of them now. We are no officially 2 episodes away from being 'in season' and then we only have 8 to watch before it's "The Delivery"!!!!!
We are beyond excited!
We adore the show.


What's you fav. show?

2 comments:

Nikki said...

The delivery episode was the funniest hour of TV I've seen in a very long time. This is one of my fav shows.

Brie said...

It's a great show!!! My fiance and I just finished watching all the seasons as well so we could be all caught up. Enjoy!