Home Home Home

February 3, 2010

Wedding Wednesdays: Honeymoon, Part 2

So as Jake and I boarded the boat and waited until forever to get into our room we wandered around the deck and other places just to get the feel for where things were.

We then decided to take advantage of the buffet that was offered.... The first thing that I tried (I was determined to try new things all week.) was Chilled Banana Soup.... It was by far the BEST thing I had the whole week... They always had things like that. Chilled fruit soups. Peach wasn't my fav... Blueberry was really good.... Strawberry was exceptional, to be expected. It was my favorite part of the Lunch buffet, by far.

It was a really nice boat. really big. Jake said it was exactly the same as his boat for his graduation family cruise around Hawaii..... I didn't care. It was MY cruise this time. No house sitting for me (yes, I watched the house when they went...)
Our room was small.... But I was on a cruise....
Jake in our tiny bathroom.... It was really cute and functional... Not I know that if I had to I could live in a flat in London or Paris...
Jake's grandparents got us some special treatment... Jake doesn't like them so I ate ALL of the strawberries. :)

This is during the safety de-briefing.... Yeah we paid attention....

We had one day at see after leaving Miami.... This is what we did... (Jake asked me to not put any pic of him shirtless up.... so you just get to see me. lol)

2 comments:

ihatemichigan said...

I've always wanted to do a cruise. The sky looks so blue...it feels like I haven't seen beautiful blue sky in so long...

Mrs. Dew said...

I just told my husband that I wished we could go on another honeymoon b/c it is THE BEST! There will never be another vaca like it.