Home Home Home

February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


Today's Thankful Thursday...


I'm thankful for:


  • Time set aside with Hubs.... He's so sweet.

  • Going to bed earlier....I never knew what I was missing out on...

  • Not forgetting my phone anywhere this week.... Going on day 9! that's a record.

  • Family... It's so awesome to have people on your side... no matter what.

  • Lip balm! I am now seriously addicted.... Looks like none of my customers will ever get a 'Natural' colored lip balm cause they're all mine *picture cheesy Disney villain here*

  • Knowing when all my homework is due.... and knowing that I'm going to start on them.... eventually.

  • All my LOVES!!! I love you followers. Even if you don't comment very often. That little box on the side of the screen lets me know you care! lol.

No comments: