Home Home Home

February 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday


So It's Thursday again. No postponements or skipped posts. Just plain ol' Thankful Thursday.

I'm thankful for
  • Doctors.... self diagnosis never works out.
  • Nice professors... Some of them really do want you to succeed.
  • Dreams.... No Body is Gonna Rain on My Parade.....
  • Makeup....'cause Lord knows you don't want to see me first thing in the morning.
  • Lotion... This dry weather is killing my skin!
  • Tax Returns..... Who knows, I might be able to live again
  • People who just get you..... that one's a life saver..... cherry flavored
  • Photographers..... They're so cool and can totally help bring out major creativity in you!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Web MD is the bane of my existance. Any symptom I have and that thing tells me I have a brain tumor.

Jen said...

I'm thankful for tax returns, too!!!