Home Home Home

February 15, 2010

Mary Kay Review Monday: Targeted-Action Eye Revitilizer

Target Action Eye Revitilizer, $35 (.34 fl oz)


Product Description:
Dark circles and under eye puffiness: two things that can give your age away. But that can stay your secret with this power-packed serum to give you eyes that appear rested, refreshed and revitalized.

My Opinion:
For me this is more like cucumbers in a roller-ball tube. I have horrendous dark circles. Always have. It smells kinda citrus-y... bot not really in a bad way. The ball is similar to the blistex lip stuff... (anyone know what I'm talking about?) It's metal and really cold, which I love. Mine has lasted me 5 months.... The only hard thing is trying not to apply too much. one swipe back and forth is all you need.
.
.
True thoughts, loves
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
if you are interested in purchasing this item or looking at the MK online catalog, you can do so at www.marykay.com/erin.patrice. online purchases and free shipping are available....
.
.
ALSO if you are interested in getting a free MK spring catalog, with samples, in the mail email me at erin.patrice@yahoo.com with your address and full name :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I have TERRIBLE dark eye circles too. I was just talking about this yesterday. I may have to get some of that!!

Crystal said...

I like mine. I use it almost every day.