Home Home Home

February 24, 2010

Instead

So instead of doing a wedding post like I promised... I'll give you something equally exciting.... Well in my life at least.


No this isn't because I'm lazy.... Well a little bit.


But I left my CD of pictures at my parents for my mom to look at..... And I haven't picked it up yet....


OK OK so it's because I'm lazy! Sheesh. :)


But instead I'll give you a Glee update.


So those of you who don't know, Glee is holding open casting calls to amateurs and professionals around the country. I'm going to be one of those amateurs..... OK that totally doesn't sound good.


Anyway. Starting next week I'm going to be posting videos of me singing different songs that I might use in my audition tape... In these videos I'll be using the track my voice teacher made for me...So don't worry there wont be any karaoke issues...


However I'll need your help and the help of other bloggers to decide what songs to sing...


There isn't really any information about how people who are auditioning are supposed to be doing this... But It's OK. I'll just be adaptable. I don't really know anything about YouTube... but I'm going to try to get these videos up on there so that other random people can vote too.... I just want to make sure that I'm sending the best that I am to Glee, even though I know Hollywood eats amateurs and spits them right back out....


So yep. Let the word out. If you know anyone interested in the show and who would like to help little ol' me, tell them about my blog.


Any suggestions about which day I should make this chapter of my life a fixture on? I'm thinking Tuesdays since that's my music day already with voice lessons and all that jazz....


K loves, get ready.
-----------------Edit----------


OK, so thank you Big Sis for letting me know how stupid I am. Bahahaha

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Your L is backwards. :)

erin.patrice said...

even better!!!!

Nikki said...

I am excited to see you sing. I am extrememly enviable of people who have this talent...it is one I've always wanted but severely lack