Home Home Home

January 6, 2010

Wedding Wednesday.... Ceremony

So the ceremony....

Well so to start things off. My FG and RB were very well behaved, from what I can remember....
However a lot of the time before the ceremony is a blur. all that I remember is my dad practically running with me down the isle. (I think he was nervous... plus my entrance song was shorter than i expected...... or maybe my mind jacked things up and really it was kinda long)

Anyway, here are some of the pictures I have so far...
Me being way emotional during our vows.... Jake was as cool as a cucumber....
The first kiss as man and wife!!!! Blury, but the real thing! (yes we always kiss like that... it's like he tries to dip me every time we kiss... it's funny to me)
Kneeling after we were pronounced and getting blessed.... Man it looks like we're Catholic (not a diss, I promise)
Lighting the unity candle. I love this picture, it shows my dress off so well!
Officially done now! Everyone can relax.

The non-pro shots were taken by Jake's dad, who was in the second row. I Can't wait to see Kama's shots!!!

2 comments:

Brie said...

You're dress is beautiful!

erin.patrice said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :D