Home Home Home

January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


Today I'm thankful for:


-New Jobs. Jake's so excited and relieved to have a job in his field of work. No more worrying about not making it this month. Yay for a little time worry free.

- New Opportunities. I have so many thing I want to accomplish. I'm hoping that i can just get over my fear of rejection and get out there and DO IT. Wish me luck.

- Family. They're the best. I'm so proud that I can call many in my fam. my best friends. No I don't feel like that's the words of a person who has none. That's the words of someone who loves their family.

- New toys. (stop it you dirty) I love getting the latest and greatest gadgets. Or maybe they're just new to me... But Jake and I got a rice steamer last night.... along with a mini deep fryer and a water filtration thing to go on our faucet. I'm excited.

- Makeup. if people had to see me sans makeup all day.... I'm sure I'd have less friends. lol.

- Eye cream. happiness in a tube.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love eye cream!!