Home Home Home

January 11, 2010

MK Monday Review: Eyeciles Eye Color

Today's Review:


Eyeciles Eye Color, $10 (.17 fl oz)


Product Description: Waterproof, long-lasting shimmer in a creme-to-powder formula.


My Experience:

I really like this. It makes things so easy. I use the Vanilla, which is the white color as a primer for the rest of my eyeshadow to give it a little more 'pop'. It's super silky when you put it on! When I'm feeling lazy I use it alone with a little mascara.... The best thing with this is that a little tiny bit takes you a LONG way, so one little bottle lasts FOR-EV-ER.
The only bad part is squeezing a little bit too much out of the tube can lead to wasted product.
I really want to try the Island Bronze color.... But haven't gotten around to it. I'm guessing the review for other colors would be totally different due to my habit of using a cream color as a base.... So that's what I use the Vanilla Eyecicles for.
True thoughts loves <3
(If you are interested in the MK Eyescicles you might also be interested in: MK Mineral eye Color, MK Eye Primer)

If you would like to order this product or others from me you can visit my website at www.marykay.com/erin.patrice (I can ship items to you!)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I love this stuff!!!