Home Home Home

January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Loves!!!

So ends the first year of blogging!!!

So much has happened this year. But Not only is it the end of the year, but the end of the decade.... So lets recap. (stolen idea, but I like it!)

In the past decade:
-I started high school
-I witnessed 9-11's second tower fall in math class
-I pushed away my best friend and first love
-My first experience in the ER with mom and her gull bladder
-I went on my first plane ride.... across the country and an ocean.
-I went to Hawaii & NY among other places
-Dad got a pacemaker
-I sang in Carnegie Hall with choir
-I confirmed knowing that my voice was good with multiple solos in choir
-Kidney gravel... enough said.
-I got my first real part in a play
-I met the love of my life
-I graduated high school
-I got in my first car accident and totalled my sister's car..... imagine me repeating 'my sister's going to kill me' while in shock and getting water from other drivers who witnessed....hysterical after the fact....
-I started college
-I got in my second car accident and totalled my dad's car.... I'm never driving in rain boots again.
-I made friends with TOB
-Jake signed into the army
-Jake went to Bootcamp
-Jake came home
-All my siblings got engaged and married
-All Jake's siblings got engaged and married
-Big Bro got in a car accident and broke his leg
-I got my first and second big part in non-high school shows
-I started voice lessons
-Jake proposed
-I stopped going to dance class
-Grama passed
-I got married
-I moved out of my parents home and in with my hubs
-I went out of the country for the first time
-1st Christmas!

My New Years Resolutions:

1. To work out, for real work out, at least once a week.
2. Kick up my vocal practicing a notch or 3
3. Cook a full meal at least twice a week
4. Take more pictures
5. Schedule 1-2 MK events a month
6. Be more polite with 'please' and 'thank you'
7. Save up for a puppy, then a baby, then a house (in that order)
8. hang out with my family and friends more/not be such an introvert
9. Graduate this year
10. Make a budget... And stick to it
11. Pay off my credit card
12. Audition for more shows
13. Get my house in order and keep it that way
14. Be a coupon cutter for the shopping lists I'm going to make and stick to (is that 3 in 1? oh well)

No comments: