Home Home Home

January 29, 2010

Catch Up Day

Hi Friday.... Where did you come from?

This week has been pretty hectic. OK not entirely... But it's been crazy.

Jake is now waking up with me and heading straight to Dayton after dropping me off at the parents house (so Big Sis can drive me in to work/school) But it means that when I come home from anything I have going on that evening he's already in bed. Last night I went to bible study and was home by 9:30. I opened the door to a pitch black house and a hubs already in bed......

I'm sorry how old are we?!

Yeah. So needless to say I'm feeling more rested than I have in like 9 million years. My whole college career I've always run on less than a full nights sleep.... Sometimes no sleep at all (Pssssshhhhh. Study? Now don't go thinking that I've ever stretched myself. The over-nighters were mainly to read books like the Harry Potter or Twilight series.... I think even a Dan Brown book once...)

But the problem is..... My house has to be guest ready for tonight's Game Night.....

Is it?......... No...

Did Hubs clean last night?

Well he told me that he cleaned the kitchen after he made General Tso's for dinner........ In my book, that doesn't count. Fail.

That means I get to clean house (meaning stashing things behind closed doors and vacuuming.... which is the opposite of what I want to do) tonight when I get home at 5... until 630 when people start showing up...

And the hubs? he doesn't get off work until 7..... Which puts him at home by 8:30-ish....


Oy vey!!!

1 comment:

ihatemichigan said...

Have fun at game night. I bet it will be worth all the crazy last minute cleaning.