Home Home Home

January 16, 2010

The Bender Ball = Excitement!

How excited am I?

Very.

Why?

Because Jake and I bought ourselves each a little gift (from out Bed, Bath and Beyond gift cards from the wedding) to help with New years goals.


Jake's was a little funny because he is having shoulder trouble and thinks he might have a torn rotater cuff.... But anyway. He got himself a Iron Gym door supported chin up bar....


This thing scares the crap out of me. All I can see is Jake getting going when all of a sudden the door frame busts and I have a dead and/or unconscious husband on my hands.... And a door frame to replace.

My little gift was The Bender Ball!

For 19.99 I got this little bundle of joy along with 3 workout videos! plus it easy to store because the ball is really small.

But I truly love it. I really don't mind doing sit-ups. So I'm now using it whenever I get the urge. I'm excited!

No comments: