Home Home Home

January 2, 2010

8 Things

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. New possibilities
2. Learning to cook
3. Getting my house organized
4. Voice lesson... and soon, auditioning and gigs
5. Not being so financially stressed
6. Spending as much time making good memories with Jake before we find out if he has to get deployed in March
7. Jake getting into Med school
8. Graduating

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Get out of Debt!
2. Go shopping for 1 day without a spending limit
3. Get my hubs his dream job
4. Get my dream job
5. Buy my puppy
6. Bee more organized
7. Grow my hair faster
8. Get Jake off the list so he was definitely staying home

8 shows I watch on TV:
1. Glee
2. Cougar Town
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. SYTYCD
5. Project Runway
6. The Office
7. Lie To Me
8. Heroes

No comments: