Home Home Home

December 30, 2009

Wedding Wednesday... Me Before the Ceremony

So needless to say I was ready WAY before the ceremony. But it was good because I had time to get some pictures and get excited.

first to get pictures was me, of course.
Kama was AMAZING!!!
then the girls came to get pictures



Jake got pictures next.... But there weren't any in the teasers so this is all you get (other than the one with The Twin). Can you tell we're both excited?


It was pretty funny because the windows where we were getting our pictures taken was around a small corner and up a short set of stairs from the room I was getting ready in... So I'm hoping my videographer got some cool panning shots of me standing ready while Jake was just out of sight getting his pictures taken.

It seriously was the best day of my life.....

8 comments:

ihatemichigan said...

Those pictures are great. I love your dress!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my gosh! You were an absolutely stunning bride!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Umm...hello gorgeous! That first one is a show stopper!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous photos!!! I love your veil!!

Brittany said...

Your pictures look beautiful!!

Mrs. Dew said...

OMG these are AMAZING! That second pic is beyond magazine worthy!

erin.patrice said...

Aww!! Thanks lovess!!!

Kristin said...

You were a stunning bride! Love the bird cage veil!