Home Home Home

December 23, 2009

Wedding Wednesday - Getting Ready

So Friday morning we woke up to go down to the free continental breakfast. It was yummy and we were all still grogy and crusty eyed and in our PJ's... TOB was the best in her long johns and uggs walking down to the breakfast room...Then we saw that it was SNOWING?!!?? it was pretty funny. I was relieved to see that it wasn't sticking, at all. So we ate and went upstairs to start showering.
The rooms were getting packed when the mothers and hairstylists came and the hair process started.


Everyone was allowed to pick whatever hair style they wanted. I wanted to dot his so everyone was comfortable and happy with what they looked like that day. I wanted everyone to feel almost as special as me. Hahaha.


And I think I succeeded!


After hair we all packed things into the cars and made a quick stop at Panara (where Jake and I went right before he proposed) and made it to the church right before the boys got there. I think 2 mins later and it would have been bad news bears.


Once at the church everyone started on their makeup and dresses started getting steamed. Bestest was super prepared and had already done her makeup at the hotel. So she was the steaming queen.


The flowers arrived on time and they were BEAUTIFUL! I couldnt have been more pleased.


Jake and I wrote letters to each other for our big day and his was the sweetest. I love that man.


I got dressed with the help of my mom, big sis and SIL. I gave hugs and we started the girls pictures. It was awesome and really relaxed with so much time before the ceremony. Kama and her hubs, Marty, were amazing and so easy to work with.


then before I knew it.... the time had come.......

No comments: