Home Home Home

November 30, 2009

I'm Alive and MARRIED!!!!

OK so thing toward the end of the planning phase got kinda crazy so I'll do an update post VERY soon.

But I'm alive and well. Jake is handsome and my husband.

The dress was perfect. the day was perfect. the makeup was perfect. the snow flurries were cute. the flowers were beautiful. the ceremony was kinda funny. The pictures are AWESOME so far. the reception was beautiful and more than I could have asked for.

It was the perfect day. I wouldn't change a thing. I loved every second of it.

sound like a blissful post? it is! Wedded bliss. it feels so right.

99% moved in. only have 3 baskets of dirty clothes that I'm unwilling to take to our new place until they're done. 2 boxes and my armoire still have to be moved. but then I'm totally out.

and then my sister and her husband can move back in due to law school and wanting to save for a house... (i think it's smart).

AAAAHHH. OK I'm so happy finals aren't even phasing me.

Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

WAHHHOOOOOO!!!!!! So happy you didn't marry a lesbian, like you did in my dream. I like Jake much better.

etta said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! Pictures?!?!

ihatemichigan said...

Congrats! I bet it feels great to be husband and wife.