It's Thursday again?? Whew this week went by fast!
Things I'm thankful for:
- Replacement Photographers - I can't wait to work with my new photographer! I'm sending in the contract and deposit tonight! Yay!
- Sisters and future sisters - They like making things easier for me when it comes to wedding planning. I love it! I love them! They're amazing!
- My lifespan motor development lab - I love going to the early child hood center every Thursdays morning. Some of the kids are sooo funny! It totally brightens my day!
- Chicken Nuggets - they're the best fall back food ever. When in doubt.... order the chicken nuggets.
- Greek Food - I LOVE gyros and hummus. No joke. I adore those... and pitas....MMMM. I want a gyro now please!
I must be hungry...
Bible study tonight... So I'll post this week's topic for the 'It's tough being a woman' series tomorrow. Hopefully you will like it. I'm very excited!