Home Home Home

October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!!!


It's Thursday again?? Whew this week went by fast!


Things I'm thankful for:


  • Replacement Photographers - I can't wait to work with my new photographer! I'm sending in the contract and deposit tonight! Yay!

  • Sisters and future sisters - They like making things easier for me when it comes to wedding planning. I love it! I love them! They're amazing!

  • My lifespan motor development lab - I love going to the early child hood center every Thursdays morning. Some of the kids are sooo funny! It totally brightens my day!

  • Chicken Nuggets - they're the best fall back food ever. When in doubt.... order the chicken nuggets.

  • Greek Food - I LOVE gyros and hummus. No joke. I adore those... and pitas....MMMM. I want a gyro now please!

I must be hungry...

Bible study tonight... So I'll post this week's topic for the 'It's tough being a woman' series tomorrow. Hopefully you will like it. I'm very excited!

No comments: