Home Home Home

October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursdays


Happy Thursday!


Today I'm thankful for:


  • Sisters/MOH!!! - She's running around doing wedding related stuff for me on her sick day off. Big Sis, your the BEST!!!

  • The Fiance - He's so understanding and awesome!

  • Adorable Kids - I'm in a class where we teach a preschool gym class for motor development and all the kids are totally adorable when they don't even know you but they grab your hand and hold on for dear life.

  • Burning Thighs - It lets you know your working hard.... especially when it happens 2 days after! yay for working out and feeling good!

  • Hand Sanitizer - This refers back to the child care center thing.... kids are a little gross.

  • COMMENTS!!! - I love them. no matter is they just say 'good job', or 'I know what you mean'. they always make me feel good!

1 comment:

ihatemichigan said...

I am addicted to the hand sanitizer lately. I teach 8th grade and the kids don't get any less gross