Home Home Home

October 27, 2009

Pandora Love

2 years ago my FMIL started something that I'm going to infect every woman I know with.

A Pandora.

No, not the radio station website (that I'm also addicted to) But the charm bracelets.

FMIL gave FSIL a Pandora bracelet as a night-before-the-wedding present and on it was this adorable wedding cake with a cute little gold cake topper. Everyone was very impressed and all the girl's hearts in the room melted. It was a surprise for TOB and I to receive our Pandora bracelets for Christmas with our own little heart charm. Each different and special.


The next charm I got for my 21st birthday.




The next event that happened was an engagement for TOB (then TOF). This prompted FMIL to get me a charm as well... Though it wasn't as expensive as the one TOB got because it was her engagement. (understandable)



Then it was Christmas again and I got a suitcase that stood for all the traveling I was doing to see Jake while he was in AIT.



The next charm I received was another dangling heart that had a red inside for our engagement.



I'm so excited to keep this going. I've gifted charms and bracelets to the other girls involved and I plan on continuing and adding people into the tradition.... What is cooler than getting a charm for every meaningful and special event in your life? I wear my bracelet every day and play with it constantly. if you look you can see it in every picture I'm in over the past 2 years. That's how much I love it.



What sentimental tradition do you participate in?

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I love my Pandora bracelet. Just a hint to your FMIL, there's a sweet wedding cake charm too!