Home Home Home

October 6, 2009

Oh the Madness

I called the potential back up photographer and confirmed that she is available for the date. We're meeting with her Wednesday night.


I emailed my current photographer, again, after calling her and leaving a message asking for her to call me before the weekend was over just to let me know everything was OK.... Needless to say, I wasn't very nice about the lack of communication. I gave her the deadline of Wednesday evening to contact m before I found another photographer..... Anyone know the process of something like this. Jake is worried about possible law suits concerning our contract with current photographer.... I just wish none of this happened.... I'm so worried that if she calls and we end up keeping the contract that I'll be bitter and salty about the whole experience. Any words of advice?

My engagement ring is currently at the jewelers. The guy said I could have it tonight after work. I feel so weird not having it. I feel like I have to be extra aloof in my classes because the e-ring isn't there as a shield. lol. Pretty lame hua? It's just weird. So hopefully I'll get it back tonight and everything will be perfect!

Big Sis, mom and I worked on our ribbon pomanders for the flower girls. We're making one extra in case my Junior bridesmaid wants to carry one too.... They're so stinking adorable.


They're not done yet... But all of them are half way done... We ran out of pins.
Supplies:
Ribbon at 5/8th inch. (include a larger ribbon for the strap)
Styrofoam ball
sewing pins (I just used the long silver ones without a plastic colored head.)


Here are the directions:
  • Buy ribbon. (I bought about 3-4 rolls of each pattern/fabric.)
  • Cut ribbon into 4 and 5 inch sections.
  • Attach strap ribbon by overlapping ends and pinning, then pin all the way around, leaving a 1/2 inch gap.... let the strap be to preference. (Mine were all different length Handel loops because they're for a 4 year old, a 6 year old and a 14 year old.)
  • Roll piece of ribbon so each end is overlapping and place pin through both ends.
  • Push pin into Styrofoam ball.
  • Repeat
    I'm using both royal blue and navy and I love it!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous!! I love it too!

ihatemichigan said...

Those look great...I'm not a hundred percent sure about the contract issues, but I'm guessing because you've made several attempts she could be considered as reneiging on her end of the bargain. Good luck with all that.