Home Home Home

October 12, 2009

Monday Funday!!!!

This weekend was so much fun!


Friday night I spent the evening with my family. We went to flower factory so I could get some tax-deductible Mary Kay supplies. Then we headed to Long John silvers.... What? When was the last time I was there? like 1992?
It wasn't what I remembered... But I survived.

The rest of the night I played catch up with my DVR watching Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, Glee & Cougar Town... I didn't quite make it to Grey's or Heroes... But I plan on fixing that soon.

Saturday I helped everyone set up for the shower. It was fun and once everything was done I was getting excited about it. Saturday night FMIL, SFIL Jake and I went to a new Mexican restaurant and vegged out on chips and salsa.

I'll post about Sunday once I get pictures.... I'm sure they'll be on facebook sometime.. Until then I'll hold myself back! I will say this... It was pretty damn awesome! I am still reeling and thankful for everything.

13 days until the big move!!!!

No comments: