Home Home Home

September 22, 2009

What are your quirks?

So I don't know why I keep thinking that To-Do lists are helpful for me... I never follow them. Maybe I just like making the neat lists. With all the pretty lines and rewriting the thing a million times until it looks as good as possible. It soothes my geometrical soul.

So does sorting candy. Skittles, M&M's, Mentos, Runts.... All of which I divide by color.

I mean really this extends further. I mean think about it. I eat my lucky charms cereal first, marshmallow last. I sort my shower products. Conditioner and shampoo alternating pairs. conditioner 1, conditioner 2, shampoo 1, shampoo 2. laundry = blacks, jeans, blues/greens, white, reds/purples, browns/yellows..... I'm in OCD denial.

What are your little quirks?

1 comment:

ihatemichigan said...

I refuse to eat two of the same color skittles at the same time. It's a weird thing about always wanting two flavors competing at the same time.