Home Home Home

September 29, 2009

Today's 'Yay' Things

So to start things off I'd like to thank Kineasiology for being taught in a totally different language! It's way awesome to feel stupider than ever when going over something that you keep saying is the simple part and feeling like I'm drowning! AWESOME!

INVITES ARE GOING OUT WITH TODAY'S MAIL!!!!!! Finally! can I get some 'congrats you lazy bums your only a week and a half late on the ball here genius' in the house?!

Jake and I watched 'Lie to Me' last night.... It was pretty damn good. I may continue to watch it.

I am in love with my DVR. I just wanted to profess that love to the world. K Thanks! BYEEE!

I got an award!!! Wahoo!!!

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Thanks Pretty Lady! I love blog stalking you!
2. Copy logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award.
If I Could Only Find The Words ROCKS!!!
4. Name seven things about yourself that people don't know.
1. I can cross my pinkie toe on my right foot.... but not my left, with out touching it.
2. I sing everywhere BUT in the shower
3. I carry the same 1 liter Fiji bottle everyday.... I just refill it everyday. So people may think I'm rolling in the dough and buying freaking expensive bottled water.... but I don't. Muahaha
4. I would rather stay home than go out any day...
5. I over-use office dusters... those air cans that you spray air at your keyboard... yeah. and I almost don't care that I'm killing the ozone to do it.
6. I've had instant ramen everyday work day for the past week..... and I still love it.
7. I'd rather eat PB&J on a hamburger bun than conventional bread.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative bloggers and link them
Katie @ Loves of Life

No comments: