Home Home Home

September 30, 2009

Progress

Progress.

1. Movement, as toward a goal; advance.
2. Development or growth: students who show progress.
3. Steady improvement, as of a society or civilization: a believer in human progress. See Synonyms at development.
4. A ceremonial journey made by a sovereign through his or her realm.
intr.v. pro·gress (pr-grs) pro·gressed, pro·gress·ing, pro·gress·es
1. To advance; proceed: Work on the new building progressed at a rapid rate.
2. To advance toward a higher or better stage; improve steadily: as medical technology progresses.
3. To increase in scope or severity, as a disease taking an unfavorable course.

Today was phase 2 of invites going out. This makes phase 3 only involving 4 invites. That's right, I only have 4 invites left to be addressed and put in the mail! I'd like to thank the Academy, and all the little people, like my cat Ezekiel, who put up with all the late night facebook messaging to people telling them to send me their freaking addresses!....

I also wrote my first thank you card for a shower present! OMG I KNOW! Me. little ol' me. who cant seem to do anything on time.

My next step...... ribbon. I'm going to need many many roles of ribbon. I'm going to be making ribbon loop pomanders. I got the idea from Vintage Glam Weddings Blog... I think it's amazing. They're going to be for the flower girls! I'm so excited. (Navy and white)

I'm also putting our engagement pictures in a frame with ribbon clothespin lines. I'm stealing the idea from Mrs. G whose wedding I help set up back in early September. Who knows how many rolls of ribbon I'll need for that. (Navy/royal blue, green, black and white)

Then there is the ribbon I'll be needing for the backs of the chairs... I'm not totally sold on this idea yet due to the amount or $$ and work that'll go into that.... But it's so dang cute! (navy with green stripes)



So wish me luck. I've got quite a bit on my plate. hopefully I can find the measurements of those chair backs somewhere.

1 comment:

etta said...

Sales and coupons! Ribbon at Hobby Lobby is half off all the time. I bought an obscene amount for my wedding, so I made sure to stock up when it went on sale.