Home Home Home

August 20, 2009

Thanksful Thursdays!




Happy Thursday!!

Today I'm thankful for:

  • Meetings with Vendors- I love the assurance that we're on the same page. Meeting tonight. Hopefully we will come to an understanding.
  • The Future Mr.- He loves me and I love that about him. We lazy'd around and slept all evening. I literally slept from 6-6. He slept, got up to help my sister (meaning her husband) move a 200lb glass 40 inch TV... then came back to kiss me good night. The boy knew I wasn't getting up any time soon, bless his heart. Hahaha.
  • Fake Jobs- I can't count my job as a real job... I maybe spend an hour a day actually doing anything. So there fore I plan my wedding, stalk on facebook, play online monopoly and blog.
  • Pogo.com's Online Monopoly- It's amazing.
  • Kiki Cat- Zeke loves cuddling in the morning. And following me around as I get dressed, blow dry my hair, change my clothes for the 2nd and 3rd time. snatch cupcakes for breakfast.... etc. And he just stares at me like he's bored out of his mind... but that's cat adoration for you.
  • Coach Bags- I've had mine for 1 1/2 years and it is the best, most durable bag I've ever owned... Yay Coach Outlet!

Did you make your thankful list today? You better go do it!

3 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Dude I need a fake job! I do all those things you mentioned but I'm not getting paid! Boo! Off to my real job now where they actually make work...and there's no internet access. Ugh. What's up with that?!?

ALin said...

Yay for on-line monopoly!!!

ihatemichigan said...

I am thankful for naps. I've been taking a lot of them lately. I'm stocking up before school starts.