Home Home Home

August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!


So I've seen other's do this on their blogs and have been tempted... So here I am.

Things I'm thankful for:



  • My Fiance. He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

  • My Family. No one supports you more. No one is better at keeping you in check.... it's a wonderful thing.

  • Tote Bags. I mean really. Does anyone or anything else let you carry your ENTIRE life around with you? No. Tote bags = salvation!

  • Wood Floors. They're awesome, easy to clean and super cool. Nothing is better than watching grown animals slip and slide while their running on wood floors. Plus you can't put a rug down on carpet.....

  • Scanner guns at stores. yeah we started registering for stuff last night.... Jake got trigger happy, but it made the night a lot of fun!

So that's it for right now......


It's Thursday..... What are you thankful for???

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Hahaha. When we put in our new floors nothing amused me more than watching the dogs act like it was a giant slip n slide. Until a table got knocked over and a giant glass candle shattered...then it wasn't so funny.

I am thankful I get to see my hubby for the first time in over 3 weeks!!!