So I've seen other's do this on their blogs and have been tempted... So here I am.
Things I'm thankful for:
- My Fiance. He's the best thing that ever happened to me.
- My Family. No one supports you more. No one is better at keeping you in check.... it's a wonderful thing.
- Tote Bags. I mean really. Does anyone or anything else let you carry your ENTIRE life around with you? No. Tote bags = salvation!
- Wood Floors. They're awesome, easy to clean and super cool. Nothing is better than watching grown animals slip and slide while their running on wood floors. Plus you can't put a rug down on carpet.....
- Scanner guns at stores. yeah we started registering for stuff last night.... Jake got trigger happy, but it made the night a lot of fun!
So that's it for right now......
It's Thursday..... What are you thankful for???