Home Home Home

August 26, 2009

Engagement Pictures!!

OK party people (name that movie if you can...) If you can remember the day I was freaking out about e-pics and rain then you'll appreciate the following:

Engagement pictures are up. Our session was in the exact 2 hours between downpours. Check them out at Britk photography's website. if you go into online proofs and use erinjake09 as the password you can see some of them. I'm trying to get my hands on the copyright for them so I can post them here, there and everywhere. I really like a lot of them. More of the casual pictures because that's 'us'. But the formal outfits are nice. I'm very excited to have gotten them back finally.

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

ALin said...

They are beautiful! I love the one of you guys kissing behind the umbrella!

Also, I have to say, you guys look great for having weathered rain storms! My hair would have been a frizzy mess!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Ugh. I'm at work and will have to wait till I get home to see them! Boo!!!

soon to be mrs. said...

I LOVE them!!!